Wednesday 3 July 2013

Sample Loving- Mini Reviews

Today in work I came across a lovely selection of new free samples to try out, including Vichy's new Idéalia BB Crème, Vichy Liftactiv Global Anti-Wrinkles and Firming Care and the new Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose eau de toilette

So far the Vichy BB Crème seems to be staying on well, but I've only had it on for about an hour. It smells quite like the Vichy Idealia Pro Cream, which if you've smelt it you'll know how gorgeous it is. I have the BB Crème sample in Medium, which at first seemed very dark, but has blended in well with my usual skin colour and doesn't seem to be wearing off, but I'll keep you posted on this one. It's £21.00 for 40ml so it's quite pricey, and personally I'd rather have the sample on for a full day too see how it stays on/wears off.

The other mini review of these samples has to be the new Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose fragrance. I'm not a massive fan of the original Diamonds, so was a bit sceptical about how this would smell, but I am completely and utterly in LOVE with it! It's lovely and light for Summer, and retains the smell of the original Diamonds but in a much softer, feminine way. In no way would I describe myself as particularly 'girly' in any other aspect of my life but with fragrance I 100% unashamedly am. To give you a very rough idea of the kind of perfumes it could be compared to, I'd probably put it with Flora by Gucci in Gorgeous Gardenia or L'eau by Nina Ricci. This perfume is priced pretty normally for Armani, at £27.00 for 30ml. If you like light, feminine fragrances please try this next time you're out as it's the nicest new perfume I've smelt in a long long time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment