Tuesday 2 July 2013

Holy Grail Product! MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl

Hi guys, I haven't blogged in a few days because I've been working. The weather here in Northern Ireland is absolutely horrific at the minute so I thought that now would be the perfect time to share one of my all time favourite beauty products.

Product: MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl
Price: £14.50
Uses: Highlighting brow bone, cheek bones, cupid's bow and tear duct.
Rating: 5/5





This is definitely my 'Holy grail product' if I were to have one. I bought this after reading a few reviews on it and instantly fell in love. This product is really versatile and can be applied with fingers or a brush, and can be used on bare skin, over foundation or even over powder. At first I was a bit scared that using it over powder wouldn't give the same effect and it might go clumpy, but it really doesn't at all.


One reason I love it so much is due to its range of uses. I use it before blusher and powder but after concealor just under the arch of my eyebrow, on my cupid's bow and in the tear duct. However, the place where I notice it most is along my cheekbones. I usually place a few dabs on with my finger and then blend in to highlight the cheekbones beautifully (and make me look like I actually have some!) 

I sometimes use it on my eyelids too when I don't want to wear full eye makeup to highlight the area and make my eyes seem a little bit more awake. I really can't get enough of this product as for me, it makes my makeup look polished, and gives my usually oily skin a bit of a healthy glow. I'm definitely going to be repurchasing in this colour once I run out!

Have any of you tried any of the other colours of Cream Colour Bases? What did you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment