Tuesday 25 June 2013

B. Pure Micellar Water Review

Claims: 'Quick and easy 3-in-1 cleanser that dissolves impurities in a single sweep, no water required. Ideal for all skin types, even the most sensitive.'

*Cleanses- Removes impurities and makeup
*Tones- Restores pH balance whilst keeping the skin supple
*Refreshes- with cucumber juice extract
*Opthalmically approved
*Dermatologically approved

Price: Currently on offer for £3.32 (was £4.99) for 150ml (Superdrug)
Rating: 3.5/5

After hearing a ridiculous amount about the Bioderma Micellar water I decided I really wanted to try this type of cleanser. Previously I've been quite naughty with my cleansing and really only used Simple cleansing wipes, Rimmel eye makeup remover and the odd bit of Nivea Cream so this was an entirely new experience. I decided to try the B.Pure Micellar Water before splashing out on a more expensive version, but I've been very impressed so far.

 It took a bit of getting used to as the texture of cleaning my face with only water was quite new to me, and first of all I did wonder what the hype was about, but after the second day I can say that I'm a convert. I generally use 3 or 4 cotton pads soaked in the water in a circular motion on my face to fully remove my makeup. It's extremely useful that you don't have to bother with a separate eye makeup remover.

My skin felt really clean afterwards and completely free of makeup. The water didn't sting my eyes if it got in accidentally but I have heard of a few others saying that it's made theirs sting quite a bit so be careful.

The product claims to leave your skin refreshed and supple, whilst I felt my usually oily skin was definitely refreshed I still did feel the need to apply a moisturiser quite quickly after.

Overall I would rate this product 3.5/5. I'm not a massive cleansing product junkie though so others may rate it higher, but for the price and what it does I'd definitely purchase this again!

What did you think? Has anyone compared this to the Bioderma Micellar Water


No comments:

Post a Comment