Sunday 11 August 2013

New Lancome Products On My Face

This is going to be a very picture heavy post but I wanted to show you how the Lancome Hypnose mascara made a difference to my eyelashes, and how this and the L'absolu Rouge lipstick work together for a pretty daytime look. Let me know what you think!


Eyes before mascara...
...and afterwards


The lipstick was a lovely moisturising rose colour and looked really subtle for daytime, I just applied it really quickly here so it's not perfect but you get the idea of how it looks!



Lancome L'absolu Rouge in Shade 6




















And finally here's my whole face with both the mascara and the lipstick on...I look really moody here for some reason but I really wasn't! Potential sufferer of resting bitch face alert!










































All I did for this look was apply foundation, highlighter and concealer as usual, then highlight cheek and brow bone with a dab of MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl. Then I filled in my eyebrows and applied cream blusher to the apples of my cheeks. I also applied the colour Naked from the Urban Decay Naked palette to my eyelids, and  curled my eyelashes. I then put on two coats of Lancome Hypnose Mascara, and finished off with Lancome L'absolu Rouge lipstick in Shade 6, applied directly from the bullet and then patted in with my fingers.

If anyone has done any other looks using some of these products then post a link! 

3 comments: